The Music in My Head...

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Second Chance Legend


I brought him home yesterday! Second Chance Legend, the miniature pinscher. He's so adorable. I've posted pictures for your viewing pleasure. Thankfully, he's house trained already. I just need him to like his crate. I hate leaving him in there while I'm gone...he seems so sad. But my mom reminds me constantly that he's only a DOG. Anyway, we had our first night together last night. He whined like crazy, but I stuck it out. It didn't help that it was storming all night. Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep. I love having him here with me, though! It's wonderful. I can't wait till Armand gets to meet him. He already did over the webcam, but I mean in person. Gotta go to work now.

5 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Blogger ArmandII said...

Legend is Awesome!

Kilroy was here!

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Viki said...

Very cute! He'll get over the whining eventually. When I got Sepp he was pretty good, but Siggy kept both Trey and I up all night a couple of times because he just couldn't settle down - he especially liked to sit on Trey's head and purr really loudly. Willie we had to keep separated for a while, so he'd howl all night!

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Tom said...

I see Legend has the "I'm a sad puppy look" down pat. You just have to remember that pets are people too, they know it even if we don't.
Enjoy your new boss...LOL.

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger TreyJ said...

That's awesome! Hope you guys have fun getting to know each other.

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger TreyJ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home