The Music in My Head...

Monday, August 21, 2006

Short Post



Hey everybody. I know it's been awhile since I've posted, and this one is going to be short, but I'll get back on track eventually. I haven't been able to post because I've been to LA and am in the process of moving to Dayton. I'm actually in a hotel in Dayton now. I arrived Sat afternoon after two days of driving and a night in St Louis. My little VW Beetle was packed to the brim. Anyway, I'll be in this extended stay hotel for the next week while I wait for my future roommie to close on her (our) new house. Hopefully I'll get to move in on the 29th. To hear a good synopsis of my trip to LA with my sister, check out her (Marci's) blog. She left out a few things, like the drama of my flying standby and our dinner with Scotty, but captured the fun trip pretty well. Here are a couple of pics. Sorry I can't say more, but I've got to go inprocess now.

5 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Blogger TreyJ said...

Sweet...Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles! :-)

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Viki said...

Wow...I've only heard of one of those, never seen one!

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger H Noble said...

Welcome back Jelaine. Hope moving all goes smoothly and things calm down soon.
H

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Scott said...

It was nice to have dinner with you.

 
At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girlie! I hope that school is going well for you! ;) I have my big fatty test on Friday! AHHH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home