The Music in My Head...

Friday, July 21, 2006

Updated Links

Yea!!! Armand put everyone's blog links on my page now. I've been having to go to his blog to get to everyone elses. He included my sister's blog, Marci. You should check it out and see all of the adorable pictures of my nephew. Oh, and Awesome pics of my brother-in-law doing flips on his wakeboard.

I'm so glad it's Friday. It's been a really long week. All day yesterday, I kept thinking (or maybe just wishing) it was Friday. Now it really is, yippee!

(no pics, cause you are directed to go to my sister's blog to look at pics.)

2 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger ArmandII said...

You're so cute dear! I love you and I want the whole world to know it!

Kilroy was here!

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Viki said...

Hooray for Friday, although this week I'm wishing it were next week already! I will have to check out your sister's blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home