The Music in My Head...

Sunday, February 26, 2006

My husband made me do it!


This blog is against my better judgment. Or maybe I just don't want a blog because I'm lazy...I don't know. I just know that I can barely come up with enough stuff about my day to tell my husband. What am I going to tell you guys? I guess I'll just try to translate some of the music I hear in my head throughout the day into words. We'll see how it goes. Oh, yeah, Trey, this is all your fault. Armand thinks your blog is so cool!

5 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger TreyJ said...

Hey Jelaine,

That's so awesome that you started a blog. I've already been lazy with mine, too, so I'll be sure to give you some leeway with your postings! :-)

By the way, I think it's funny that you say it's my fault - it's Viki's fault that I started one. Now you've just got to get your husband started, too!

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger TreyJ said...

By the way, did you find the little surprise I left on your camera at the Vatican? It's somewhat similar to the picture you posted today...

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Viki said...

Yeah, you can blame this on me. Actually, you can blame the whole thing on my friends Karen and Lisa...they're the ones who got me hooked.

I promise it'll be fun. Already it's been a great way to get back in touch with my best friends from college...

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger TreyJ said...

Your husband is on leave, isn't he? Why doesn't he have one up yet?

 
At 5:05 AM, Blogger Viki said...

Ok, now I have to start harassing you - in the friendliest way, of course. You're supposed to actually post stuff in your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home